You hold livestock. You're making a living with breeding or producing livestock products, like (red) meat, wool or dairy. You're looking for ways to improve your results:
- higher yields
- lower inputs (lower costs)
- more product given your input constraints (for example more KG/ha)
Where to start?
1. Start collecting data on your livestock. Our app makes data collection very simple
2. Analyse the data. Our web-based software solutions help you get deeper insights and see what's driving profit and loss
3. Cull. Once you've identified the loss-making animals, cull them. We make it easy to draft them out.
Want to learn more?